Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Blast from the Past

Good Morning Quilters, I have a blast from the past to share with you all. Way back in April of last year I hosted a Mystery Quilt Along. I had many friends from Facebook join in the fun... I was very luck to have a student message me on Facebook to share with me that she has finally gotten to the point of quilting her project. Jennifer Schifano Thomas from over at Curlicue Creations has created a beautiful version of a quilt I designed. This photo is of the main portion of the quilt I can hardly wait to see the finished quilt...

 She also wrote a blog post about it and posted it today. So hop on over to Curlicue Creations and check out the wonderful blog Jenn shares with us. She is a very talented lady who has been featured in Quiltmaker's 100 Block series magazine. I am thrilled and honored to be featured on her blog today. Thank you Jenn I am honored and thrilled... If you would like to host a class or lecture with your group jump on over to my web page at Sallys Quilting Corner and check out the Workshop & Lectures page. I would love to come visit you...

1 comment:

Debi Miller said...

Beautiful....I need to quilt mine