Thursday, June 26, 2014

My New Business Card



A new look for a new beginning. I now have completed my website with all the bells and whistles for what I offer.  I want to share with you all I am available for your guilds to lecture and do workshops. Come visit my website at Sallys Quilting Corner to see what I have to offer to your group.  So I also had new business cards created as part of the journey of new beginnings. So leave me a comment here and let me know what you think of this new look... I am here to be your creative coach with the art of quilting...

 
Check out what I have to offer and if there is something you want to learn contact me I am sure I can show you and your group how to do whatever it is you want to learn... Techniques, theme building, color coaching or lectures on organizing your space, I can guide you in the right direction to make your project go more smoothly...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I absolutely
enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite
to check out new stuff you post…

Also visit my web blog ... เสื้อผ้าแฟชั่น