Friday, January 3, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Good Morning my quilting friends. How are you all doing today. If your in the Northeast you are probably dealing with the large scale blizzard we are having. If you are Please all of you be safe, stay off the roads, trust me they are not safe to drive on. I know from experience I was ordered off the road very early this morning and finally got a ride into work from the local police department. Thank you Yarmouth Police for helping me out. I cannot thank you enough for your help.

So what's on tap for today. Since I am at work warm and snuggled in the house with my patient I brought hand work to play with. Baby It's cold outside. So what could be better than to be in a warm house have warm coffee and a sewing project to keep you busy.

And what's better is that when I get home I can do even more sewing and quilting in my new space.

Oh and I just had to share that yesterday I received in the mail a wonderful book from Linda Poole her newest book :
 
and what's even better is she is having a give away... OMG!!! I couldn't wait to enter this... So if you want to enter a give-away got to Linda Poole and see about getting the book and entering her give-away. I'm telling you, won't regret learning this new technique. I just love everything I have seen... Take a hop on over to her Facebook page at Linda Poole - The Magic of Applique'...


1 comment:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I stayed in today. So glad I didn't have to work! My daughter didn't have to work today either. Nice day to stay indoors! Talk to you soon!!