Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holiday Greetings from Sally's Quilting Corner



 
Good Morning my quilty peeps. I wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season.
I am taking a break from my sewing machine til after News Year's day to restock my new quilting space and to decorate with all kinds of goodies. I will be making a full post for the new year when all is done, so stay tuned. In the mean time thank you for your support and the follows to my Facebook page and to my blog. If you haven't followed yet, give it a try. Invite your friends...
 
With the new year approaching and 2013 ending very soon, I would like to tell you about some exciting things that will happening for 2014.
I will be taking requests for me to do trunk shows and lectures. I f interested email me at sallykromberg@hotmail.com and put in the subject line Lectures... I will be glad to visit your guild and share my experience of what I can teach you. 
 
I also will be sharing with you a few give-aways. Yup freebies. Who doesn't like freebies!!!
I am also working on my Newsletter. So sometime in January I hope to be sharing a newsletter on all the fun stuff that lies ahead in the future months.
Do you know someone who would like to learn how to quilt or piece, invite then to follow me...
 
So until January I hope all of you have a wonderful safe and healthy New Year and I will see you then.
 


4 comments:

Teri Van Zile said...

I can't wait for the New Year to get here. I am looking forward to see what you have for us. You and your family have a Happy and safe New Year.

Laine from JustPlainLaine.com said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store! L

Laine from JustPlainLaine.com said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Hope you have a wonderful, quilty filled 2014!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Merry Christmas, my quilt pal! Looking forward to your newsletter! I'm sure 2014 will be a great year!