Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some Wonderful News

Hello everyone I have some wonderful news to share with all of you. It is official I am getting published... Now we must not get too excited as I cannot share the full and complete photo with you until December of this year... I have joined two wonderful women who have given me the greatest gift one could have... "The Quilt Pattern Magazine" has allowed me to be part of a large number of armature designers to be published in their on line magazine. For past issues and their most current issue please see www.thequiltpatternmagazine.com and see what they have to offer... I am please to be involved with a magazine that is very Eco friendly...  The fact that this magazine is part of saving the earth by making available a magazine on-line makes me feel like I am taking part in saving the earth we all live on...

 Trust me when I say that this magazine is the future of what magazines will be offering...




4 comments:

Spoolhardy Girl said...

Great news Sally! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Sally! Way to go! Let me know how this all turns out!

Lucia Kaiser said...

Congratulations Sally. I'm so happy for you. It was great talking to you the other night. However, I have a tempermental phone and I was about to lose my battery. Nice catching up with you.

Jodi said...

Congratulations Sally! Must be a super cool feeling to be published. Great job! I went and checked out The Quilt Pattern Magazine and looks great. Also it was great chatting last night on #talknt and Thanks again for your offering your shoulder while my son is on deployment. Congratz again and keep us posted on your success!