Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Gift for a Wonderful Person

I must say after seven months of working on this quilt I am so happy with how it turned out. This Family Tree Quilt I made for someone so special in my life for Christmas. All I have to do is put the names on the light colored leaves. I thought I would share with all of you the quilt up to this point. I am adding photos to show you the quilting done on this. I love it and I hope she does too...


I hope all of you like what you see. this quilt was 7 months in the making...

5 comments:

beaquilter said...

THAT is really cool! good job... I'm sure SHE will be thrilled

Lucia Kaiser said...

Beautiful Sally. You are amazing at this craft. I'm sure your recipient will treasure it.

Lucia Kaiser said...

This is beautiful Sally. You are amazing at this craft. I'm sure your recipient will treasure it.

Sharon Pernes said...

What a beautiful quilt!

Sara said...

Soooooooooo beautiful Sally!!!!!!!

I love how the pears are outlined and the birdies and the border---you put a lot of work and thought into this I can certainly tell:)