Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Look at What I got from Fort Worth Fabrics

I came home from doing all kinds of errands to find a box leaning on the outside of my front door. When I went into the house and got a box cutter, and found what I had ordered from Fort Worth Fabrics. Jodie who has been a contact person I have communicated with has been wonderful. Not only did I get my fabric but I got a sleeve of Hot Cocoa and  Fort Worth Fabric pen... Jodie and her crew are awesome! I want to send a special thanks to them and to wish them and everyone else a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving... Check my photos below:
This fat quarter bundle which was last Friday's special is labeled "Freshly Ground" I think after looking at all the fabric I need to make a wall Hanging with this... Stay tuned for the finished product...

This fat quarter bundle is labeled "Think Pink" that Fort Worth Fabric Studio used to sponsor Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I love all of these...




1 comment:

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

Hi Sally... When you get the wall hanging done I would love to see it... I love the pink fabric... What are you going to do with it? Happy Turkey Day to you and yours ... Hugs :)