Friday, October 14, 2011

A Fun Suprise in the Mail

Today when I got home I looked at the kitchen table and saw a unique package addressed to me. Well I looked at the return address and noticed it was from Texas. Said to myself who do I know in Texas... Well the ole' light bulb clicked on and said "Hey Dummy" you have twitter friends in Texas. I opened the package and saw a wonderful array of treats from my twitter friend Ana Earl... Twitter name: "fishinstitchin" I thought what she sent me was not only very nice, but incredible generous. She knows through Twitter that I am celebrating 4yrs remission from Breast Cancer. What a wonderful person Ana is to out of the blue send me such a nice gift. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for her generousity, and support for this cause... I only hope I can meet Ana in person someday..
Thank you Ana you rock girl...


I got this great looking apron, a fantastic ruler, which by the way is American made(thank you for that, I am all for supporting the American Economy), A post it not holder, Breast Cancer Pins, and pens, a bracelet with pink ribbon charm on it and this awesome bag. The ruler and pens and post it notes and holder all which have the lable of "Stitchin' Heaven".
Go visit the website at www.stitchinheaven.com and see all that is there to offer...

Ana thank you agin for this wonderful suprise...

5 comments:

Sharon Pernes said...

That's a great surprise.
Twitter friends are the best aren't they?

Sara said...

The apron looks great on you:)

Ana said...

What a great thank you note, to be posted in on your blog! I am so happy you liked what I sent you my Twitter friend! The apron looks great on you and I am so happy you are enjoying the other fun surprises I sent! Continue with your good health and PINK rules!

Kim C said...

You look sooo Pretty and Happy in your lovely apron!

What a wonderful friend!

Just goes too show the Spirit does come around more than once a year!

MadCraftyMama said...

Congrats on 4 years! What a happy happy achievement! :)